Friday

What a day yesterday. Someone hit me and the baby in my car on the freeway yesterday. We are okay. I am banged up. Apparently car seats work pretty well. Thank God! My car on the other hand doesn't seem so happy. I guess I will find out what's wrong today.

It looks as though Fedex will drop off my lighting today. I will be moving away from natural lighting to using photo lights and/or a light tent on my jewelry. On my way home from Pilates yesterday, I stopped at the craft store to pick up some lovely paper for back drops. On the way home is when my car got hit. The paper doesn't look so good anymore.

Before my car was towed, I asked my husband to get the stuff out of the trunk. I asked, "did you get the paper?" He said, "that wrinkled up paper?" Sigh. I guess better the paper than the people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog