Getting Ready for more San Diego Art and Craft Shows


It is certainly a busy time of year right now. I am getting ready for four major events! I will post them below. I always feel like I just need to make a few more pieces so that I am throughly prepared. It usually pays off though. On several occasions, it's that last item I squeezed in time to make that sells!

New item pictured above! Olive Wraps

My next show is for the Rady Children's Hosptial Axillary fund raiser. There were really a lot of quality items for sale last year. The best part is that a portion of each sale goes to the hospital! If you can possibly make it Wednesday morning...please come by. I will be VERY tired...but happy to be there. (Why will you be tired Laura?) Because I am going to the Madonna concert the night before! I am so excited. I am going with my girlfriends. My husband is staying home with the baby (and will be texting me election results). ...So being tired will be worth it.

Here are the Art & Craft shows in San Diego, CA.

Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary Semi-Annual Meeting Boutique
Tuesday, November 5, 2008, 9:30 AM to 1 PM
Hyatt Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road,
San Diego, California, USA 92109

619 224 1234
http://www.kintera.org

"This is a wonderful shopping event that supports Rady Children's Hospital. 20% of sales are donated to the hospital. Shop for the holidays and give twice!"


Talmadge Art Show

Sunday, November 23, 2008, 10 AM to 5 PM

The San Diego Women's Club
2557 3rd Ave
Hillcrest at the corner of Laurel & Maple

Information: 619.559.9082
www.talmadegartshow.com

"Lots of beautiful and fun handcrafted art and crafts at this show. It's located in Hillcrest, so make a fun day of shopping and lunch."


Holiday Hit List
Sunday, December 7, 2008 (time TBD)
NTC in Pt. Loma
2875 Dewey Rd. S.D., CA 92106
http://www.sandiegonorthparkcraftmafia.com/

"This event is put on by the North Park Craft Mafia, part of the nation-wide Craft Mafia that started in Austin, Tx. This will be my first time attending this show. It sounds like there will be a lot of fun and funky arts and crafts. Apparently the show has been so popular they just moved it to NTC (above)."


Converge
Saturday, December 13, 2008, 2 PM - 5 PM

Holiday Invitation Trunk Show
please email for location
email though www.laurahunterjewelry.com

"A gathering of a few artists in a private home. Shop, socialize and have a cocktail and relax. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog